How to select shares - claim your free guide
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC group companies will usually send you further information by post and/or email about our products and services. If you would prefer not to receive this, please do let us know. Your personal data will remain confidential, and will never be passed to any other company, unless required by law.
Improve the way you select shares today...
...with our free "How to select shares" guide.
This guide reveals six common sense strategies, used by successful investors, to help you identify shares with potential. Plus, discover simple analytical tools you can use to assess the health of a company and identify share price trends.
This indispensable plain English guide reveals...
- How the economic cycle could affect which shares to buy
- Sources of inspiration for selecting shares
- The insight you could gain from director's deals
- How to get the best out of newspaper tips
- Clues for spotting potential opportunities
- How to use fundamental analysis to assess the health of a company and technical analysis to identify share price trends
This guide is not advice. Please remember that the value of shares can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest.