How do I withdraw money?
You can withdraw money from an ISA or a Fund and Share Account. If you don’t have enough money available to withdraw, you’ll need to sell investments and wait for the money to settle before withdrawing. If withdrawing from your ISA, please remember that you will not be able to reinstate that part of your allowance.
Withdraw money online
- Choose the account you want to withdraw from (e.g. Stocks and Shares ISA)
- Select the ‘Withdraw money’ tab on the far right and follow the instructions.
Withdraw money with the HL app
- Log in and tap the My accounts tab
- Tap the account you’d like to withdraw money from (e.g. Stocks and Shares ISA)
- Tap the Actions button
- Tap Withdraw and follow the instructions
To withdraw money you’ll need a nominated bank account set up.
Payments will normally be made by Faster Payment where possible and this will be done free of charge. However, if you have recently topped up your account, we may need to process the withdrawal via a debit card refund. This can take 3 - 5 working days for the funds to clear with your bank. We do this to meet anti-money laundering regulations.