How do I withdraw money?
You can withdraw money from an ISA or a Fund and Share Account. If you don’t have enough money available to withdraw, you’ll need to sell investments and wait for the money to settle before withdrawing. If withdrawing from your ISA, please remember that you will not be able to reinstate that part of your allowance.
Withdraw money online
- Choose the account you want to sell the investment from (e.g. Stocks and Shares ISA)
- Under Quick links, click Withdraw money
Withdraw money with the HL app
- Log in and tap the My accounts tab
- Tap the account you’d like to withdraw money from (e.g. Stocks and Shares ISA)
- Tap the Actions button
- Tap Withdraw and follow the instructions
To withdraw money you’ll need a nominated bank account set up.