How do I withdraw money?
You can withdraw money from an ISA or a Fund and Share Account. First you need to set up a nominated bank account to withdraw money into, if you haven't already.
Set up a nominated bank account
- Log in to your online account at www.hl.co.uk
- Click on Account Settings
- Click on Withdrawals, income and loyalty bonus
- Enter your bank details
- We’ll send you a PIN in the post. This could take 2-3 working days
- When you receive the PIN in the post, log in to your online account and enter the code to confirm your bank account
If you don’t have enough money available to withdraw, you’ll need to sell investments and wait for the money to clear before withdrawing.
Withdraw money with the HL app
- Log in and tap the My accounts tab
- Tap the account you’d like to withdraw money from (e.g.Stocks and Shares ISA)
- Tap the Actions button
- Tap Withdraw and follow the instructions
- Choose the account you want to withdraw money from (e.g.Stocks and Shares ISA)
- Click Withdraw and follow the instructions
Withdraw money online
Please remember that if you withdraw money from an ISA, you can't add it back in and you'll lose that portion of your ISA allowance.