We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us

Will you sell my stock to cover charges?

If there is insufficient cash on your HL Account for us to collect your charges, we reserve the right to sell units of your largest fund holding. We will sell sufficient holdings to cover the amount owed and restore the Suggested Minimum Cash Balance.

If, for whatever reason, we are unable to sell units of your largest fund holding, we will sell units in the next largest fund holding, and if you don't hold funds we may sell parts of other holdings, such as shares. There is no additional charge for this.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us