We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Can I transfer existing shares I hold to the HL Fund and Share Account?

Yes, you can transfer an investment account held with another provider into a Fund and Share Account.

The fastest way to transfer an investment account is online. Or, you can send us a transfer form in the post.

We don’t charge anything to transfer to us, but it’s a good idea to check if your provider charges exit fees.

How it works

  1. Apply to transfer and we'll contact your provider for you.
  2. Once your transfer has started, we'll update you on progress and tell you when everything arrives.
  3. You can start investing when you’re ready.

Find out more about transferring

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us