Can I transfer existing shares I hold to the HL Fund and Share Account?
Yes, you can transfer either an entire investment account or paper share certificates into a Fund and Share Account.
The fastest way to transfer an investment account is online. Or, you can send us a transfer form in the post.
We don’t charge anything to transfer to us, but it’s a good idea to check if your provider charges exit fees.
How it works
- Apply to transfer and we'll contact your provider for you.
- Once your transfer has started, we'll update you on progress and tell you when everything arrives.
- You can start investing when you’re ready.
Transfer share certificates
To transfer your share certificates, you need to send us:
- A completed CREST transfer form.
- Your paper share certificates.
Please post them (we recommend using recorded delivery) to: Hargreaves Lansdown, One College Square South, Anchor Rd, Bristol, BS1 5HL.
If you don’t have one already, you’ll need to open a Fund and Share Account before you send your documents.