Coronavirus - we're here to help
From how to access your account online, scam awareness, your wellbeing and our community we're here to help.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log out of your HL account

How do I open a Junior Investment Account?

To open the Junior Investment Account you must read and agree to the Key Features and Terms & Conditions (including Tariff of Charges) of the Vantage Fund & Share Account and then you should complete the application and Election for Bare Trust forms. The completed application form should be returned to FREEPOST: HARGREAVES LANSDOWN. You should keep the ‘Election for Bare Trust’ form for your own records.

For tax reporting purposes we are required to collect certain information about our investors. For this reason you must also complete a 'Bare Trust self-certification' form - we will send this out automatically on receipt of your application for you to complete and return to us.

Before opening an account for a child, see our Junior Investment Account charges.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us