Skip to main content
  • rainbow over text: 'thank you NHS'
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log out of your HL account

How will you collect fees and charges if there is insufficient cash on my account?

If there is insufficient cash on your account and in the Fund & Share Account to pay, we will sell sufficient holdings to cover the amount owed and restore the suggested minimum cash balance. To sell shares, we'll charge £1.50 per deal. There is no charge to sell funds.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us