Can I transfer existing ISAs with other providers to the HL Stocks & Shares ISA?
Yes. The fastest way to transfer an ISA is online. It is also possible to send us a transfer form in the post.
You’ll need the name of your account provider and your account reference to hand.
We don’t charge anything to transfer to us, but it’s a good idea to check if your provider charges exit fees.
How it works
- Apply to transfer and we'll contact your provider for you.
- Once your transfer has started, we'll update you on progress and tell you when everything arrives.
- You can start investing when you’re ready.
Transfer part of an ISA
To transfer part of a Stocks and Shares ISA, you need to send us:
- A completed Stocks and Shares ISA transfer form.
- A signed letter, telling us what you’d like to transfer.
Send all forms to us at FREEPOST Hargreaves Lansdown.