We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us

How do I transfer shares held with Computershare?

To transfer shares from Computershare please complete our ISA, Fund & Share or SIPP transfer form as well as a Computershare transfer form, which can all be found in our useful documents section.

The transfer form will include details of any charges Computershare may levy for transferring away from their service.

Please note that these charges are subject to change and are levied by Computershare and not Hargreaves Lansdown. You may wish to contact Computershare to confirm the charges that will be applied.

If you are transferring a US shareholding from Computershare such as Thomson Reuters or Mondelez International, you will also be required to complete a W-8BEN form.

Simply return your forms (and cheque for fees if applicable) to our freepost address: Freepost HARGREAVES LANSDOWN. We will then contact Computershare on your behalf to arrange the transfer.

Before transferring, please understand the risks and Terms and Conditions (including Tariff of Charges) of your investment. The specific risks of any funds are detailed in the Key Features. If you are unsure of the suitability of an investment for your circumstances seek personal advice.

View our charges

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us