Speak to a SIPP specialist
Book your callback
Are you self-employed or a business owner looking for a private pension?
If you work for yourself, and you’re looking to take charge of your retirement savings, choosing to open a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) could be one of the most tax efficient decisions you make.
Simply book a call back with one of our experts. They’ll be happy to answer your questions no matter how big or small, though they can't give personal advice. They’ll explain:
- How SIPPs work
- How to get up to a 45% boost from the government
- How a pension contribution can offset corporation tax (if you’re a limited company owner)
- How much you can usually pay in each year
- How to find any lost or old pensions
- The benefits of combining your old workplace pensions into a private pension
Important information – During the calback, our helpdesk will give you useful tips and information, but not personal advice. If unsure, please seek advice. Pension and tax rules can change and benefits will depend on your circumstances. Normally you can only access your pension from age 55 (57 from 2028). Before transferring please check that you won’t have to pay excessive exit fees of lose valuable benefits.