New pension rules explained
Get answers you can trust
This tax year there are a new set of pension rules, which the industry has called a multibillion-pound tax giveaway. There’s been significant changes to the annual, lifetime, taper and money purchase allowances. But with so much information out there, it’s hard to get reliable answers. We’re here to help.
Download this essential factsheet to find out what the new rules mean for you, including:
- How much more you can save into a pension each year
- How much more tax relief you might get
- What happens now if you’ve got more than £1m in pensions
- How much more you can pay into a pension after you retire
- What this means if you’re a doctor or high earner limited by the tapered annual allowance
Pension and tax rules can change, and benefits depend on your circumstances. This factsheet isn’t personal advice. If you’re not sure what’s right for you, please ask for advice.