We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us

Can I open an account in the name of a charity?

Yes, you can open an HL Fund and Share Account in the name of a Charity. To do this, you will need to complete an HL Trust application form.

In addition to the application form, we would require a certified copy of the Trust document. This would need to be certified on every page by a solicitor.

The HL Trust application and certified copy of the Trust document should be sent to: One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL.

If your charity is not registered with the Charity Commission please contact our helpdesk on 0117 900 9000 prior to submitting your application form as you may need to accompany your application with further documentation.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us