Coronavirus - we're here to help
From how to access your account online, scam awareness, your wellbeing and our community we're here to help.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log in to HL Account

Can I still transfer existing investments to my Fund and Share account if I move abroad?

If you will be resident within the EEA (European Economic Area) you will be able to transfer existing investments (e.g. unit trusts/OEICs, shares) to an HL Fund and Share account.

If you move outside of the EEA you will not be able to transfer existing investments into your HL Fund and Share Account.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us