We don’t support this browser anymore.
This means our website may not look and work as you would expect. Read more about browsers and how to update them here.

I have been contacted by a third party offering to buy my shares/soliciting an investment opportunity, what do I do?

We recommend contacting the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), who will be able to confirm whether the firm which has contacted you is registered with them. Alternatively you can check the FCA register yourself using their website.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us