Transfer to the Vantage SIPP
NEW online transfer service - read the important information below
Most pensions can now be transferred to the Vantage SIPP electronically. There are no forms to fill in - simply apply online, and we will look after the rest of the transfer.
During the application, we will check if your pension can be transferred electronically. If it can, there will be no further paperwork for you to complete and we will proceed with the transfer. It is therefore important you read, understand and agree to the important information below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
If your pension is one of the few that cannot be transferred electronically online, you will be provided with a pre-completed form that you simply need to sign and return to us. Transferring could not be easier.
- All investments should be held for the long term. They can go down in value as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. Any yield is variable and not guaranteed.
- The Vantage SIPP is for people who want to choose their own investments, without advice. Nothing on the website should be regarded as personal advice. If you have any doubts if an investment is right for you, please contact us for written advice.
- If transferring a pension, please ensure you won't lose any valuable guarantees or other benefits, or incur excessive exit fees.
- Tax rules can change and the reliefs depend on your personal circumstances.
- Once in a pension your money is not usually accessible until at least age 55 (57 from 2028). 25% is normally tax free with the rest taxed as income.
- Please read the HL Vantage SIPP declaration, Terms & Conditions, Important Investment Notes and the Vantage SIPP Key Features (including the Transfer and Contribution Checklists and Common Transfer Declaration) carefully. By applying for our services you agree to be bound by our terms so it is important you understand these documents; please contact us if you have any queries.
(You must have online access to your account)
Transfer your pension by post
If you do not want to apply online, or do not have an online account, you can download a form to print off, complete and post back to us.
Do you hold an income drawdown pension?