Coronavirus - we're here to help
From how to access your account online, scam awareness, your wellbeing and our community we're here to help.

Skip to main content
  • Register
  • Help
  • Contact us
  • Log in to HL Account

Can I add share certificates into my HL Fund and Share Account?

This service is currently suspended. You can find out more here.

Still need help?

Contact us

Email us