How do I transfer a Stocks and Shares ISA to an HL Stocks and Shares ISA?
The fastest way to transfer an ISA is online. You can learn more by visiting our transfer page.
You’ll need the name of your account provider and your account reference to hand.
We don’t charge anything to transfer to us, but it’s a good idea to check if your provider charges exit fees.
How it works
- Apply to transfer and we'll contact your provider for you.
- Once your transfer has started, we'll update you on progress and tell you when everything arrives.
- You can start investing when you’re ready.
Transfer part of an ISA
To transfer part of a Stocks and Shares ISA, you need to send us:
- A completed Stocks and Shares ISA transfer form.
- A signed letter, telling us what you’d like to transfer.
Send all forms to us at FREEPOST Hargreaves Lansdown.