Frequently asked questions
Opening an ISA
- What’s the minimum I need to open an HL Stocks and Shares ISA?
- How do I open an ISA with cash from my HL Fund and Share Account?
- How do I set up a Direct Debit for my ISA?
- Can I open an ISA for someone else?
- Can I open or top up an ISA using investments I already own?
Managing your ISA
- How to add money to your ISA
- How to withdraw money from your ISA
- What happens to any income from investments in my ISA?
- What is the Additional Permitted Subscription?
Please see the ISA charges page to view all ISA and dealing charges.
Transferring to an HL Stocks and Shares ISA
Very trustworthy and easy to deal with
MR PECK, Derbyshire
An ISA with a promise
Open an HL Stocks and Shares ISA, and if you’re not 100% satisfied with our service in your first 12 months, close your account and let us know. We’ll then refund our annual account charge – no questions asked.