Frequently asked questions
Opening an ISA
- What’s the minimum I need to open an HL Stocks and Shares ISA?
- How do I open an ISA with cash from my HL Fund and Share Account?
- How do I set up a Direct Debit for my ISA?
- Can I open an ISA for someone else?
- Can I open or top up an ISA using investments I already own?
Managing your ISA
- How to add money to your ISA
- How to withdraw money from your ISA
- What happens to any income from investments in my ISA?
- What is the Additional Permitted Subscription?
Please see the ISA charges page to view all ISA and dealing charges.
Transferring to an HL Stocks and Shares ISA
An ISA with a promise
Open an HL Stocks and Shares ISA, and if you’re not 100% satisfied with our service in your first 12 months, close your account and let us know. We’ll then refund our annual account charge – no questions asked.