Open a Self-Invested Personal Pension
with an employer contribution
What you need to remember
- The HL SIPP is designed for people comfortable choosing their own investments. The value of all investments can rise and fall, so although there’s the potential for growth, you could also get back less than you invest. If you’re not sure which investments are right for you, please ask us about financial advice. There’s no personal advice on our website.
- You must be 18 or older to open an HL SIPP and usually need to be at least 55 before you can access the money (rising to 57 from 2028). Pension and tax rules can change, and benefits will depend on your circumstances.
- To apply online you must be UK resident, if you’re not resident in the UK please contact us for more information on eligibility and alternative ways to apply.
What you need to read first
By opening an HL SIPP, you agree to our terms, so please make sure you’ve carefully read and understood the following:
- HL SIPP declaration
- Terms & Conditions (including tariff of charges), Important Investment Notes
- SIPP Key Features (including the contribution checklist)
Please contact us if you have any queries on any of the above documents.
Contributions from your employer
If you'd like to open an HL SIPP and have your employer make contributions to your account, please complete an employer contribution form.