How to manage a pension in volatile markets
5 point review plan
Since the coronavirus outbreak we’ve seen some sharp falls in the stock market, which could have impacted your pension savings.
We know that volatile markets are always challenging for long-term investors, especially those in and approaching retirement. That’s why our experts have created a 5 point plan to help review a pension, you will discover:
- Why consider delaying your retirement plans
- How to review investments
- Why you should think ahead about income
- When to consider de-risking your investments
- How to get a guaranteed income, without stock market worries
The information in this guide isn’t personal advice. If you’re not confident about what’s right for your situation, you should consider getting financial advice. Remember investments can go down as well as up in value, so you could get back less than you put in. You can’t normally access money in a pension until age 55 (rising to 57 from 2028). Pension rules can change, and any benefits depend on your circumstances.