Transfer your ISA by post in three easy steps
Step 1 - Read the important information below
- In Vantage you make your own investment decisions.
- All investments should be regarded as for the long term because they can go down in value as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. Any yield is variable and not guaranteed.
- Nothing on the website should be regarded as personal advice so if you have any doubts as to the suitability of an investment for your personal circumstances please contact us for written advice.
- Before you transfer an ISA please understand the risks and Terms & Conditions of your investment.
- The specific risks of any funds are detailed in the Vantage Key Features of the Vantage Fund & Share Account and ISA.
Step 2 - Download or request your transfer form
Step 3 - Complete and return your application
It takes just a few minutes to complete the single page transfer application form. If you have any questions about the application you can call our Helpdesk on 0117 900 9000 and we'll be happy to help. Once completed simply return it to the freepost address shown on the form.