Find out if you're on track to meet your investment goals.
how much your investment could be worth, plus:
- How much do you need to save?
- What could your savings be worth?
- How long do you need to save for?
Pensions and retirement calculators
Calculate the boost tax relief could give to your pension contributions.
You can receive up to 45% pension tax relief for this tax year when you make a contribution to a pension such as the Vantage SIPP.
How little could your pension contribution cost you? For:
- Basic-rate taxpayers
- Higher-rate taxpayers
- Top-rate taxpayers
Updated for the 2015/2016 tax year
- Calculate how much you could receive when you retire.
- Should you delay taking your annuity or will you miss out on income?
- How much could you contribute to your pension this tax year?
- Calculate what income withdrawals might be sustainable, and when you might run out of money.
- Calculate how much more income tax you will pay if you take a lump sum from your pension.
Please note: you may need the latest free Adobe Flash Player to view the calculators.