Transferring a drawdown pension
Book your consultation
Finding the right service for you
Finding a drawdown provider who matches your needs can seem tricky. The standard of service, charges and account features can vary drastically.
The experts on our retirement helpdesk won’t give you personal advice, but they can answer any questions you might have about our service, including:
- Where you can invest, and strategies you could consider
- How our charges work
- What resources are available to help support you
- How to transfer as stock or cash
- When and how you can make withdrawals
- How to get in touch with a financial adviser (if you want one)
Important information – Make sure you check with your current provider that you won’t lose any valuable guarantees or benefits or need to pay high exit fees before transferring. If you transfer in cash you will be out of the market for a while, so you’ll miss any market rises or falls. Seek advice if you’re unsure about the suitability of transferring. Investments can go down as well as up in value, so you may get back less than you invest.