RETIREMENT PLANNING RESOLUTIONS FOR 2022
6 easy steps to kickstart your plans
If you’re hoping to retire soon, and your new year’s resolution is to get the ball rolling, the essential steps in this guide could help you to get a successful plan in place.
Find out more including:
- Where to start and who to contact
- How to find out what your pension could pay you
- Three ways to take money from your pension
- Tips for making the most of your tax-free cash
- How the HL Self-Invested Personal Pension could help you take control
This guide isn’t personal advice. Pension and tax rules can change and any benefits will depend on your circumstances. You can normally access your pensions from age 55 (57 from 2028). What you do with your pension is an important decision. If you’re unsure about what to do, seek guidance or take advice. The government's free and impartial Pension Wise service can help you to understand your options and we can offer you advice.