SIPP - Apply now
Start your SIPP online
- All investments should be held for the long term. They can go down in value as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. Any yield is variable and not guaranteed.
- Tax rules can change and the reliefs depend on your personal circumstances.
- Once in a pension your money is not usually accessible until at least age 55, when up to 25% can normally be taken as a tax-free lump sum with the remainder made available to provide a taxable income.
- The Vantage SIPP is for people who want to choose their own investments, without advice. Nothing on the website should be regarded as personal advice. If you have any doubts if an investment is right for you, please contact us for written advice.
- Before you invest, please ensure you have read and understood the Vantage SIPP Key Features (including the Transfer and Contribution Checklists and Common Transfer Declaration), Terms & Conditions and Important Investment Notes.
- If transferring a pension, please ensure you won't lose any valuable guarantees or other benefits, or incur excessive exit fees.
Start your SIPP by post
To start your SIPP by post simply fill in a SIPP application form and then return it to us.
Transfer your pension to a SIPP
Use this application form to transfer existing pensions to the Vantage SIPP. Before transferring a pension please check you won't lose any valuable benefits or incur excessive exit fees.
Top up your SIPP
If you already have a Vantage SIPP you can add money online using a debit card or start a monthly direct debit.
- Top up an existing SIPP with a debit card
- Start or amend a monthly direct debit
- Top up your SIPP with an employer contribution
Useful forms for existing SIPPs: