Discover what’s driven the currency markets so far in 2019, and what’s on the horizon for the remainder of the year.
In this report you'll learn:
- What a range of investment experts predicted for the currency markets in 2019
- Detailed analysis on the pound's movements against the euro and US dollar
- A timeline of Brexit events and how they've influenced the pound
- What's on the horizon for the rest of 2019
- How to make savings on your currency transfers
This report is for information only and should not be read as personal advice. It is also not a recommendation to buy or sell any of the currencies mentioned. Past performance is not a guide to future returns.
The Hargreaves Lansdown Currency Service is a trading name of Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Limited, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hargreaves Lansdown Plc, One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL. Company Registered in England & Wales No. 1896481. It is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a Payment Institution under the Payment Services Regulations 2017. The Firm Reference number is 115248. You can look this up on the FCA register website. The marketing of the service is not regulated by the FCA.