Five shares to watch in 2016
Hargreaves Lansdown PLC group companies will usually send you further information by post and/or email about our products and services. If you would prefer not to receive this, please do let us know. Your personal data will remain confidential, and will never be passed to any other company, unless required by law.
Five shares to watch...
In this factsheet Steve Clayton reveals his share picks for 2016 featuring:
- A healthcare technology company well placed for long-term growth
- A FTSE 100 company with high margins and strong cash flow
- A UK bank well-placed to generate cash
- A newly-listed REIT with in-demand assets, upwards only rent reviews and a conservative balance sheet
- Request your copy to also receive our free emails covering our latest views and opinion on shares and the stock market
Plus - A high-street favourite which has almost tripled operating profit since 2008.
This report is not personalised advice. Please remember that the value of shares can fall as well as rise so investors could get back less than they invest. Dividends, where quoted, are variable and not guaranteed.
What others are saying about our guides:
Clear, concise information without the hard sell.
Mr Williams, London
Verified by VeriSign
VeriSign has verified the rightful owner and operator of this web page. The seal verification also shows that this page has passed a daily malware scan.