The UK's number one annuity broker†
- An instant personal quote: Receive a free, no obligation quote completely online in minutes.
- Live annuity rates: Compare guaranteed annuity quotes from a panel of the top ten annuity providers instantly on screen.
- Multiple options to compare simultaneously: Obtain as many quotes as you like and receive up to six different options to compare at the same time.
- Our annuity price promise: If you find a better annuity quote anywhere else, we will do our best to beat it.
- Specialist support: Call our Helpdesk and speak directly to a knowledgeable annuity specialist who can answer your query straight away.
The quotes you'll get from our online annuity comparison won't cover the whole of the market, but a panel of the top providers. If you receive a better quote from a provider not on this panel, we'll do our best to beat it.
Speak directly to an annuity specialist
Our team of annuity specialists are on hand to answer your questions and help make the process as quick and seamless as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact them on 0117 980 9940. This service is not advice. If you're unsure about making your own investment decisions please contact us for advice.
If you decide to use our non-advisory service then you will be taking responsibility for your annuity purchase, so please ensure you are happy to make your own investment decisions, including whether an annuity is right for you at this time. You should carefully consider your overall financial circumstances and other retirement goals or plans when making your decision.
Before applying for your annuity, check the rate offered by your existing provider to make sure you are better off and won’t lose any guarantees (such as guaranteed annuity rates) by shopping around.
Annuity rates can change regularly and may go up or down in the future. Quotes are guaranteed for a limited time only. Once set up, an annuity cannot normally be changed or cancelled, so it is important to consider all your options carefully.
What people say about our annuity calculator
Mr Walsh, Southampton
Mrs Davies, Stafford
Mr Drummond, Kent
Mr Cairns, West Yorkshire
Mr Williams, Manchester
† Source: MyTouchstone
This annuity service is not advice. Annuity rates can change regularly and may go up or down in the future. Rates will depend on your personal circumstances, including how much you have saved in your pension. Quotes are guaranteed for a limited time only. Once set up, an annuity cannot normally be changed or cancelled, so it is important to consider all your options carefully. Tax treatment of annuities and tax-free cash will depend on your individual circumstances and may change in future.